corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » TWO CORSA REDTOPS FOR SALE £1900 FOR THE BOTH OF THEM.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TWO CORSA REDTOPS FOR SALE £1900 FOR THE BOTH OF THEM.
richw172

User status: Offline
19th Jun 10 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi im selling two corsa redtops 1 is a 1998 S reg sport has tax till august but no mot it has the ecu light on im gona read the code and hopefully fix the fault before it gets sold it also has a small dent in the rear quarter it has a badboy extended bonnet 300 bhp shafts motorsport hubs light weight single v pully.

The other is a 1996 P reg sport has mot till december but no tax. The P reg has a bit of a rust problem from where water has leaked in and soaked the carpet. it has bucket seats in the photos but these will be taken out as they cost me £860 with the harnesses also the morettes and irmscher rears have been removed. It is fully stripped but it will come with 2 standard front seats. Bonnet is also carbon wrapped as well as the two front arches and door handles.

£1900 for the two of them.

Or swap a Z20LET engine complete with loom ecu transponder key gearbox and corsa c coilovers.

Call me or txt me on 07528683969

[Edited on 19-06-2010 by richw172]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » TWO CORSA REDTOPS FOR SALE £1900 FOR THE BOTH OF THEM. 24 database queries in 0.0076361 seconds