corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nokia n900 £230 ono-----------SOLD SOLD SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nokia n900 £230 ono-----------SOLD SOLD SOLD
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
20th Jun 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nokia N900 32GB

this has been used for about 4 months now so expect the odd mark here and there but nothing major, only noticeable when close up

also my friend decided to throw his key to me, which hit the "T" button and therefor chipped the button, but it is still very much usable and can be replaced, but i have not had the time yet, but it may be fixed before sold!!

I have found this phone very easy to use, but there is too much technology on it for me so looking for another nokia but with less technology.

comes with everything that you get when buying a new one, inc box, charger, usb cable, phone to tv cable, user manual, etc etc

postage is free if buy it now price is met

PRICE: £230 ono

there is no pic as i use the phone for taking pics anyway, so bit hard to take one of itself lol

[Edited on 20-06-2010 by R4LY_5LG]
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
20th Jun 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nokia n900 £230 ono-----------SOLD SOLD SOLD 24 database queries in 0.0097470 seconds