corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B x14xe GLS long mot, short tax, cf parts, powerbox and alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B x14xe GLS long mot, short tax, cf parts, powerbox and alloys
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
20th Jun 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - Corsa B GLS
Engine - X14XE
Mileage - 79,000
Price - £300

Location - (Courtwood Lane, in Croydon)
Contact phone number - 07988854985
Contact email address - up.the.irons1985@googlmail.com

General information -

this will be an excelent car for a first time driver or for someone who wants a good 14xe engine and full running gear, car comes with astra GSi fan blades which are in good condition, and have practicaly 4 new tyres.

car has got a partial service history as i serviced the car myself when i bought it.
vehicle has just had brand new tyres (they have done less than 1,000 miles) a brand new cam belt kit, new front pads and disks and also has 4 new arch trim's that 3 are on the car but could do with re attatching with tigar seal.

good points: car has been mechanicly and electricaly sound for the last 4 years nothing has ever caused it to break down.
has a flame powerbox inlet manifold.
mint interior
pipercros panel filter,
long mot till jan or feb next year
short tax end of july.
Viper 480XV alarm/imob/pager
comes with extra set of mechanical clocks as there is a bulb fault with the one in the car.
CF heater controlls, with knobs and MFD surround.

bad points: eml will come on at times as the EGR is cream crackered but i have blanked it off with my blanking kit. light serface rust is forming behind the OS front wing and the OS rear wing, none of the serface rust is bad its litteraly a case of sand back rust, treat and give it a lick of paint.
will not come with Radio as i have used it in my new car.
Vehicle was a cat c Wright off, but DVLA didnt register that it had been in a accedent so insurance is just the same as any other corsa b
all in all this is a reliable and quite nippy little car and is worth about £300 so no ono or swap.

[Edited on 20-06-2010 by Richardhhha]

[Edited on 23-06-2010 by Richardhhha]

[Edited on 26-06-2010 by Richardhhha]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B x14xe GLS long mot, short tax, cf parts, powerbox and alloys 24 database queries in 0.0126719 seconds