corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Second chance offer on ebay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Second chance offer on ebay
Terry12

User status: Offline
20th Jun 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having bought and sold quite a few items on ebay I have never come accross this before.
I placed an item on ebay which sold for £31, Immediately after the auction ended on the 18th I got a note saying I have 1 item available for a second chance offer.

I emailed the winner to arrange collection and have still heard nothing from them yet. It's got to the point where i'm ready to give the second chance offer a go, What I don't understand is why was I given this option straight after the auction ended with no communication from the winning bidder
Andrew

20th Jun 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Accept, pay by PayPal. Job well done.
Terry12

20th Jun 10 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Item is cash on collection due to size.
I'll leave it until tomorrow to make the offer but just wondered why I was offered it without him telling me he didn't want the item.
JaffaTB

20th Jun 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It offers it you automatically after an auction ends, i have used this option a few times on items i have sold and the buyer hasnt contacted me after a day or so, a few times i have second chanced it and the original buyer has replied a few days later lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Second chance offer on ebay 22 database queries in 0.0085762 seconds