corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Misfiring! :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Misfiring! :(
Phillips_91

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above i have a x14xe which recently the cam belt snapped, i got a second hand head had it all skimmed etc. bolted on and now its misfiring on 1 cylinder... i've had the car serviced new plugs leads oil filter etc and then even tried another second hand coil pack which i was told was in working order, what else could i try to get rid of the misfire? thanks in advance... Danny
Richardhhha

23rd Jun 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

timing is out, cam shaft position sensor is playing up, coolant temp sensor is playing up ect ect, quite a few things could be causing it mate, do a paper clip test, see what codes are comming up then if still un decided do a compression test
Phillips_91

23rd Jun 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just tried a paperclip test and it was just constant flashing :/

New Poll