corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help needed on the wiring on my corsa redtop!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help needed on the wiring on my corsa redtop!!!!!!!
C20XECORSASRI

User status: Offline
30th Jun 10 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please help me finish my corsa i dont have a clue about the wiring and been trying it for ages had people round and still wont work. it turns over but no spark i have got all new crankshaft sensor, plugs, leads, dizzy cap and rotor, prob will need new loom or dizzy i reckon. if not a set of throttle boddies and new managment with new loom. if any one can help me please call me as dont get on here often. it leigh on 07584033987 thanks. im in acle in norwich by the way.
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
30th Jun 10 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have fuel?

New Poll