corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 golf gti 16v (abf), very clean, lots t&t, cheap,trick mods..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk3 golf gti 16v (abf), very clean, lots t&t, cheap,trick mods..
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 10 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi,
up for sale is my mk3 golf gti 2.0 16v, (abf)

general info:-
mileage:- 150,000 (seems high but car has fsh from delivery to march 2010!! and drives faultless!!)
year:- 1997 (p reg)
mot:- december 2010
tax:- october 2010

was originally a 2.0 8v but had 16v engine put in a couple of years back, done properly and documented,
it is still running the 8v gearbox which copes perfectly well, and gives better torque results.

mods/extras:-
lowered on fk coilovers
MINT! polished audi pepperpots with 4 neat new toyo proxies
15mm spacers on rear
quad hella (crosshair) front lights
de-badged and original grill supplied
smoked/red rear lights
smoked side repeaters
proper fk smoked front fogs and indicators
chrome bonnet lifters
chrome boot lifters
high grade sub and amp wiring kit installed ready to go
toad cat 1 ai606 alarm/immobiliser with certificate for insurance
remote central locking
electric mirrors
electric sunroof (all works perfect, no leaks)
electric windows
vr6 interior (cloth, in very good condition)
chrome sill covers inside doors
professionally done window tints all round (dark smoke on rear 3 and light smoke on front 2, only done 2 week ago with receipt)
uprated silicone hoses and filters in engine bay,
chrome strut brace
'cone' performance air filter
full stainless exhaust with twin round backbox (sounds quiet under 3k,throaty after 3k)
solid ball gearknob

loads and loads of reciepts, been very well looked after regardless of cost,
clutch,gearbox,engine all feel perfectly fine and the car drives without any fault,
doesnt use any oil or water, fan kicks in as it should,
reportedly running at close to 180 bhp with remap/chip and certainly feels a lot quicker than any standard gti I've ever driven!

bodywork is straight and true with a few 'age marks' but nothing major at all, and the car will be fully polished and valeted before sale to show true quality of paint and interior,

in an ideal world i wouldnt be getting rid of it but after owning variousother 'bigger' cars (fto,calibra,200sx) I'm finding it hard to adjust back to a smaller one, that is the only reason for selling, so if you have a bigger car then i would be interested in a swap (200sx,fto,civic coupe,bmw,etc etc)CAN PUT MONEY TOWARDS FOR RIGHT CAR! and also willing to accept cheaper cars than mine with money my way too..so just let me know what you have...!!

price:- £1650!! offers welcome, i think it is certainly priced to sell, standard gti's with only part history can go for upto £1500!

Brad on....
mob:- 07733128616 anytime
or
email:- braddaz9teen@googlemail.com
or
pm me on here,

anyhoo, heres some pics to look over, like i say, the lights are now tinted as in some pics and so are the front windows,and it also comes with both grills seen fitted in the pics)

v5 hasnt arrived with me yet as i only got the car about 3 week ago but a full receipt will be given with sale if it hasnt turned up before....

cheers, brad

[Edited on 03-07-2010 by vcorsasport1.6]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 golf gti 16v (abf), very clean, lots t&t, cheap,trick mods.. 24 database queries in 0.0103338 seconds