corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa V6 fuel pump

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa V6 fuel pump
flame

User status: Offline
14th Jul 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have my V6 Corsa on the road now and wanted to see what other V6 or even C20LET owners have uprated their fuel pump to. Im still running the engine in after rebuilding it so I havent had it full throttle yet and therefore dont know if she will run lean or not. It is just running the standard MPI fuel pump at the minute. There is a Walbro 340 available for it but I have heard that the Walbro pumps can be unreliable- has anyone had any experience of this?
Thanks
andyc1234

User status: Offline
14th Jul 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Standard should be more than capable

New Poll