corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 07 reg 260cc road legal buggy £1600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 07 reg 260cc road legal buggy £1600
colonel_g

User status: Offline
16th Jul 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not quite a car but it has 4 wheels so sort of counts.took this in a deal with my fiesta and as fun as it is, its not quite me, plus dont have much access to anywhere to use it off road.

its a 2007 gs moon 260cc road legal buggy. when i got it the ns front wheel was broken and this is being sorted tomorrow, saturday 17th. also there are 4 lights on the top of the frame that wernt wired up, this is also being done tomorrow and they are extremely bright so ideal for off road use.

there is mot until may next year and tax until end of october this year. there are 2 owners previous to me so i will be the third. has only covered approx 800km.
to be totally honest im not bothered if it sells or not as the mrs loves it but id like a wrx to turn into a track day car.

these are lethal with bike engines, youtube coxys gs moon buggy or my zx6r buggy and see what i mean.

not really interested in swap or px unless its a wrx or sti plus cash obviously.price is £1600

couple of pics

gareth

07543 602063

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 07 reg 260cc road legal buggy £1600 24 database queries in 0.0079942 seconds