corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa club 1.2 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa club 1.2 16v
AcidK1

User status: Offline
17th Jul 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - club
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 164k
Price - 200

General information - been de-rubstripped and back badges taken off. Has angel eyes but will come with the standard as well. Its flame red with colour coded bumpers. Taxed until end of august 2010, and MOT'ed for another 10 months. Runs fine but engine management light is on (fault is the EGR Valve, so its just been unplugged) I have a body kit for it but not fitted, free to the person who wants the car. Would be ideal if you just need a car to get out of trouble or want a shell for a bigger engine. will probably need 2 tyres (cheap from a scrapyard) but 2 have good tread. no radio in the car. I have had the car for a few months because my corsa c kept breaking down so transfered to this, the last owner was my girlfriend who never drove it (no liscence) and the lady before that added most of the milage as a sales rep, no history but if anything was wrong with it it went to the garage. Just had an oil change and filter and spark plugs (didnt need new spark plugs so if you want the 4 old ones i still have them. when the plugs were taken out they were a nice grey colour sugesting the engine is running spot on. All in all the car still runs ok.

£200 which i consider pretty good for what you get, but i need it gone as i have my corsa c sat in the garage as well :/

e-mail is the best way to contact me, its checked every day.
cheers

k4rllewis@gmail.com

based near Ludlow, shropshire

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry if i didnt get back to you

[Edited on 17-07-2010 by AcidK1]SOLDSOLD

[Edited on 25-07-2010 by AcidK1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa club 1.2 16v 24 database queries in 0.0056250 seconds