corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speeding Ticket Advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speeding Ticket Advice
Andrew

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 10 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mum just phoned me, she's got a speeding ticket in the post.

Car has not moved in weeks but apparently was caught in Manchester last week. Defo wasn't me, just checked and i was using the van all week.

Where do we stand? Car hasn't moved for weeks
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cloned, ask for the photo evidence that should sort it out
daymoon
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 10:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup cloned or just a mistake... Happened to some one on here before? Camera read the plate One digit or letter out
Andrew

23rd Jul 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She has to write in.
random dav
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This happened to my dad, he wrote in, got photos, etc and pointed out the car that was caught had no sticker in the rear window whereas my dads did. Had markers on the car for a bit after so he'd get pulled every now and again just checking it.

WRLFC !

Project cars
JaffaTB

23rd Jul 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a speeding ticket for a car i had scrapped, sent it back with the details of the yard i sold it to then got it back again a few months later saying they couldnt trace the address, so i looked in the phone book and got the complete address (bloke had given me a different company name) not heard anything since then

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by JaffaTB]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speeding Ticket Advice 23 database queries in 0.0076709 seconds