corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Body kit, Alloys.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Body kit, Alloys.
AcidK1

User status: Offline
25th Jul 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a combat 2 body kit, front and rear bumpers, skirts and flared arches. Bought it second hand for £120 and painted the front bumper flame red. Thats all i have done. Needs bonding to the car i think, cant see any other way of fitting it. Fits 3 door. £100?

Same kit as this http://www.autotintdesign.com/body%20kits/Vauxhall/Corsa/Corsa%20Combat%202/combat%202-s.jpg

4 Alloys that i had on my corsa. Second hand as well, but have 4 good tyres. Would need stiff suspension or something cause they sit very wide on the corsa and i had a bit of trouble with it rubbing when i went over bumps. Alloy could do with a refurb and have no centre caps. Not sure on make except it says 'excite' on the rim. £80?

Open to GOOD offers and all is pick up only from Ludlow area.
PM me or e-mail
k4rllewis@gmail.com
AcidK1

26th Jul 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bouncy up!
Anty
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 or 5 stud?
harvey_1066

26th Jul 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

acidk1 add yourself to corsa-b.co.uk as theirs couple of us on their from the ludlow area
AcidK1

28th Jul 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought cors-b was more stock car then modified. there 4 stud.

Sensible offers excepted cause i want rid of it all,

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Body kit, Alloys. 24 database queries in 0.0120280 seconds