corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.6 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.6 16v
Sammii

User status: Offline
28th Jul 10 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PRICE DROP!!! £1150 FOUND SOMETHING I WANT

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 93k (ish
Price - £1300

Location - Stevenage, herts
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - sammyandross@virginmedia.com

General information -

98 S plate corsa sport 1.6 16v in arden blue

Mot - 25th june 2011
Tax Aug 2010
HPI - Clear

Recent work carried out on 16th january 2010 at 92k miles -

Corroded cylinder head binned and replaced with low milage second hand head
De-coked ports, valves and faces
Re-grind and seat valves
new valve stem seals
re-face cylinder head and block
de-coke pistons and bores
new headgasket and top end gaskets
new cambelt and tensioners
new headbolts
new injector seals
new spark plugs
oil filter
Castrol oil
coolant

At the same time as the above work we fitted a powerbox inlet manifold and drilled the airbox.

Has the usual power steering, elec windows, elec and heated mirrors, dotty sport interior

Also has a set of coilovers set quite low and morrette headlights (outside lights are main/dipped and inside lghts are indicators) also de-badged the tailgate, slated grill and a de-cat.

Original handbooks are present and the service book is stamped up until 82k miles, and has other receipts of work done since then. so pretty much fsh.

Cars done about 1k miles since all the above work and runs fine, idle is a bit lumpy so could benefit from a set-up/remap.

General condition of the car is very good, there are the odd scratches, stone chips and marks you would expect from a car of this age.

Also included in the sale are the original suspension, headlights and inlet and parts, so car could be put back to standard.

i will get some better pictures if the weather sorts itself out and i can give it a good clean and polish

cheers

my number is 07554421971

more pics...

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by Sammii]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.6 16v 24 database queries in 0.0084860 seconds