corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Random question about dog guards

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Random question about dog guards
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a dog guard in my estate which I use to stop our two greyhounds from driving my car away (one has been known on occasion to actually sit on my driver's seat!).

I'm thinking of getting a smaller car (hatchback of some sort) so that I can park it in the garage as I don't do much driving these days, and so my other half can put her car on the driveway (rather than leaving her car parked on the road and getting scratched/dented by the little chavs round here).

My question is this: If I bought a hatchback and put the rear seats down (something Astra size for argument's sake), can I use mine (or some other) dog guard and make it fit on the back of the folded down seats if you see what I mean? Or are they only supposed to be used for flat boot floors?

gtitim

31st Jul 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can get a dog guard to go between front seats. Brother had one for his mk4 astra.
Adam_B

31st Jul 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will probably find it wont be big enough or it wont be secure. As said you can get them that go between the front seats.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Random question about dog guards 22 database queries in 0.0214460 seconds