corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which spoiler for my tailgate?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which spoiler for my tailgate?
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 03 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know there's the gsi one which i already have and the ultimate velocity one which is a bit too pricey so is there any other options? would the saxo one fit on without the gsi spoiler? i know ppl have them on top of the gsi one. reason im askin cus ive just got a tailgate from the scrappy and im in the process of flushin it and want a different spoiler to go on it when its done,

cheers guys

[Edited on 23-03-2003 by vauxtillidie]
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 03 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt, anyone got any pics of some of the spoilers ive mentioned then? dus neone know if the saxo one fits on without the gsi spoiler?

New Poll