corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MK4 astra side indicators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK4 astra side indicators
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Aug 10 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need some pics/measurments on MK4 ASTRA side indicators ( the ones that go into wings).

Any one feels like being helpful today?
Sean-B

17th Aug 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got some at home I'm yet to fit. What do you want to know, I can get the measurements when I'm home from work.
daymoon
Premium Member

17th Aug 10 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need to know the distance between the pins ( not sure what they are called) that indicators in place.
Sean-B

17th Aug 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, I presume your not fitting them to a corsa?
daymoon
Premium Member

17th Aug 10 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean-B
Ok, I presume your not fitting them to a corsa?

correct
corsaadzy

17th Aug 10 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suzuki swift iirc ... wish itd come along quicker rly wanna see the final product aha
daymoon
Premium Member

17th Aug 10 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaadzy
suzuki swift iirc ... wish itd come along quicker rly wanna see the final product aha

yup it is slightly lower now due to extra weight of the engine and different springs.
As soon as it drives 100% i am gonna start on exterior again... still got gti side skirts under my bed

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MK4 astra side indicators 22 database queries in 0.0105340 seconds