corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SLABS, SPEEDLINES, POWER FLOW CENTRE SECTION

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SLABS, SPEEDLINES, POWER FLOW CENTRE SECTION
cranney

User status: Offline
17th Aug 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am selling these for a freind and you will need to contact him on 07523283031

slabs have decent tyres but high profile 3 of them have been painted gloss black in pritty good condition looking for £100

speeline alloys 15 inch unsure of what offset they are but if you call it does say om the wheels as i have checked just carnt remember what it was all have good tyres in good condition origional coulor anthracite centres and chrome rim also £100

powerflow centre section has a few scrapes and a dint in it but other wise in good condition looking for £70

please call the seller and very sorry i dont have pics but if you arange with the seller to take pics i am happy to upload them

he also has a red boot lid with spoiler not sure on price or condition all located in consett county durham
joshm92

User status: Offline
19th Aug 10 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u still got the speedlines mate??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SLABS, SPEEDLINES, POWER FLOW CENTRE SECTION 24 database queries in 0.0097311 seconds