corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005/55 Mini Cooper S - Jcw bodykit - REDUCED!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005/55 Mini Cooper S - Jcw bodykit - REDUCED!
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
17th Aug 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Mini
Model - Cooper s
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 28K
Price - 7500

Location - Bath
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -
BMW Mini Cooper S 1.6 Supercharged

2005 / 55 plate

1.6 6 speed Manual

Full BMW Mini Service History

Only 28,000 miles from New

MOT June 2011

Tax November 2010

Rare Hyper Blue with white roof and mirrors

John Cooper Works Aero front and rear bumpers + Aero grill fitted

17inch Bullet alloy wheels all with good tyres

BMW rear light upgrade (white indicators)

Full Grey Nappa leather Interior

Hardon Kardon Stereo Upgrade (really does sound lovely)

Single Disc CD (factory fitted)

Sports Steering wheel with cruise and Radio controls

This truly is a lovely faultless car inside and out, which looks good and drives well.

Sadly the car is recorded as a CAT C, I bought the car with rear damage and have had the repairs carried out to a very high standard and VIC check passed. I have had this as my personal car and when getting the car repaired added the expensive body kit to enhance the looks. You really can't tell looking at it now and I have kept photos of all stages of the repairs done. Please don't let this put you off as I have reflected this in the price so why buy an older car with more miles for the same money.

£7,500

[Edited on 20-08-2010 by NovaGTE2]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005/55 Mini Cooper S - Jcw bodykit - REDUCED! 24 database queries in 0.0078709 seconds