corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Site Suggestion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Site Suggestion
MarkSport

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been thinking about this for some time as I sell a few bits on here recently.Is there any sort of way we could have a seller profile? i.e like a thread made in the classifieds bit aimed at each sellers progress wether it be good or bad (although i suppose the dissputes biut is for the rubbish ones already)

Only reason is I dont have paypal at the min and a guy emailed me saying he dont know who to trust as a seller when im perfectly legit and everyone ive sold bits too receives them on time and as described.

Other forums i use have this function which is where you write on the post if you have bought something off the seller that thread is named after
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Aug 10 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is disputes and the good seller thread
MarkSport

22nd Aug 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there?
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Aug 10 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Short answer is yes

Slightly longer answer is we could open a feedback forum and you could post in there. That would also be easy to search.

Even longer answer is we could hack in an iTrader-like system as per other forums

Proper answer which is a lot of work is that at some point it will be a proper system where you can make offers / accept / decline / see feedback / specify and search items properly / validate users loads of stuff. Just no time to do that.
MarkSport

22nd Aug 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that Ian, It would make sense too do It If you're planning It.I think by putting the "USER UNDER INVESTIGATION" does work although as said before, newbies wanting to buy something doesn't know who to trust
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Aug 10 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The current system has many holes I would like to fill, and if that were my only job I may be half way there.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Site Suggestion 22 database queries in 0.1609530 seconds