corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where is the switchable live? :S

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where is the switchable live? :S
Crana

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought a new loom and ecu after water got in my old ecu and it died, and I put it on today and the fuel relay clicks but I can't seem to find the switchable live (Little thin wire) apart from a thin wire coming from the ecu in the car. took some picture so people can help a little more

Here are the 4 wires going to the coil, where people say the little thin live should be.....

these two wires were as they are just hanging out, but there is only 3 pins in the plug as the next picture will show

Here we have the end of the loom that joins the corsa loom the red and black off the corsa side have been stripped back but don't seem to go anywhere? :S I sussed the black on the left with the blue inside is the water temp and had just came off the other wire....

there is also a thin black wire at the start of the loom coming out the ecu plug but it joins two thick black wires.. Could it wire it up the the switchable live?
Crana

User status: Offline
4th Sep 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where is the switchable live? :S 22 database queries in 0.0086761 seconds