corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » the green machine

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the green machine
brebaz

User status: Offline
   4th Sep 10 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello corsa sport

i dont think iv done a project on here, but if i have i cant find it

anyway it might come out abit weired as iv copyed it off another forum

this is how it was when i got given it, it had a vectra gsi replica (i think) front bumper on and had started to put the wide arches on (i editied the badboy bonnet on photoshop):

this bumper soon went along with the arches

we took the car for its MOT and it failed first time on the catalytic converter (dont know how to spell that haha) and the front driver side spring had broke. we got it up on the ramps on the drive and changed the spring and the cat

i then ordered a bumper off ebay

and i put that on tonight after giving it a good scrubbing:

also i just bought this spoiler off another forum

iv just bought some new alloys

80 quid with brand new tyres on all and a spare wheel and spare tyre

THIS IS FROM TODAY

so here is a few pics of how shes looking today after a nice wash and t cut

i also got a quote to get a carbon or black vinyl roof, for the carbon roof vinyl it is £150 and just for the plain black it is £90 so im not to sure what to got for yet
and im going to put the spoiler on tomorrow.

thank you and comments welcome

[Edited on 04-09-2010 by brebaz]

[Edited on 04-09-2010 by brebaz]
brebaz

4th Sep 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and how do i ge tthe pictures next to the name of the thread on the list of projects ??
belton

4th Sep 10 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they have to be in your garage mate. Instead of spending money on have a vinyl wrap why don't u get things painted? Maybe all gloss black bumpers or anthracite top halfs? I know everyone says anthracite but could look cool
brebaz

5th Sep 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad is going to pay for the vinyl mate but thanks for the advice. and im going to spray the arches and bumper tops in either matt or gloss black not sure yet and im getting a badboy bonnet that needs to get sprayed aswel because that bonnet is fooked haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » the green machine 23 database queries in 0.0107009 seconds