corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6 16v £795

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6 16v £795
EuroCorsaa

User status: Offline
7th Sep 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16valve, in very good condition and unmolested. Being the sport it has the luxury of-

electric windows
electric mirrors
heated mirrors
very nice interior
sunroof
drivers air bag
power steering
alloys
half colour coded bumpers
rear spoiler.

It drivers lovely and goes very well, its as it came out of the show room with no silly modification added. Even the vauxhall stereo is still in place. It has vauxhall service history up to 2003, it has a spare key and m.o.t till august 25th 2011 no tax.
4 former keepers.
The only bad points i can say are that the bonnet is in a slightly different shade and the boot has a slight dent and has slight rust around the wiper. (hardly nothing)

Serious buyers only and no messers please.
Veiwing recommended

Located in s.wales

U2U'd me if your interested and i sort you out!
£795

[Edited on 07-09-2010 by EuroCorsaa]

[Edited on 08-09-2010 by EuroCorsaa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6 16v £795 24 database queries in 0.0059910 seconds