corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1l xreg (perfect for convertion) :)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 1l xreg (perfect for convertion) :)
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
8th Sep 10 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all just seeing what i get offerd for my corsa b, its got 83k on the clock interior is mint exterior has also had alot of money spent on it, it had rear quarter damage i payed to get that done witch cost me just under £500 , iv sprayed all the bumpers and arches and also wheels at college proper jobs on them no ****, it has bran new toyo proxies tyres on the astra wheels, the only bad couple of points about this car is it will need a VIC test because of the damage, also ill need a new water pump in the engine and also a new drivers side head lamp, also the bonnet could do with a re-spray orther than them little points its is a nice looking car :y:also head linging is out the car but i have got it and some leather to go on it aswell, forgot to mention its got a fulse floor in the boot with sub and amp set up with tweaters in the front and two door speakers to, will swop for anything abit different so let me no whats you have got

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1l xreg (perfect for convertion) :) 24 database queries in 0.0080829 seconds