corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » map sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author map sensor
dan_16sport

User status: Offline
9th Sep 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone found that putting a powerbox on ur car brakes your map sensor?
this is what happened to mine
shaunmods
Premium Member

9th Sep 10 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just about to u2u you mate. So thats deffo whats causing it the problems? I had a look at pics just and all the vac pipes looked correct
AlexW

9th Sep 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure the pipe is ok, most people end up doing it wrong/having shit pipes.
dan_16sport

9th Sep 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate....got a mate to plug the computer in.it threw up a few codes,he cleared them and the only one that came back on was the map sensor.so i unplugged the map sensor and the car ran....not very well but it ran haha!so going to replace it and see if that does the trick.cheers for all the help shaun
shaunmods
Premium Member

9th Sep 10 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries mate. The one thing I would say is to put that valve on for the brake servo pipe and get a Jubilee Clip on it The last thing you want is that popping off lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » map sensor 22 database queries in 0.0105360 seconds