corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport C20XE £2750

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa Sport C20XE £2750
Sean-B

User status: Offline
10th Sep 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa Sport C20XE

Contact number: on request via u2u.

General:

Price: £2,750. (lowered for quick sale)
Mileage: 95,000 miles
MOT until September 2011
TAX until February 2011
Gloss black (80L)

Engine:

C20XE late (coilpack) type with F20 gearbox.

Fully Rebuilt at 80,000 miles and has covered less than 1000 miles since the rebuild.

Big end and main cap shells replaced, all gaskets and seals replaced using high quality parts. Every part on the engine and used in the conversion was fully cleaned back to like new.

A brand new Valeo clutch and thrust bearing were also fitted.

Bailey header tank

NGK spark plugs

Silicone HT leads.

Repainted rocker cover and metal spark plug cover.

Carbon fiber enclosed induction kit (not shown in pictures)

Battery relocated to boot

Conversion Parts

M Tech powercap

M Tech motorsport drive shafts with big block inner and outer CVs.

M Tech Conversion mounts.

M Tech short shift conversion linkage with nylon bushes.

3 hole (not the inferior 2) gearbox spacer

Nearly new 1.2 8v radiator with 10” slim line fan and M Tech cool running fan switch.

Big bore 4-2-1 manifold going into a custom made stainless steel 2.5” bore exhaust.

Suspension and brakes:

Avo GTZ coilovers with 275lb front springs and 180lb rears. Height and dampening adjustable. Externally overhauled in april.

Every bush on the front end has been replaced with a poly bush and the ball joints and track rod ends were replaced in June.

Whiteline rear anti roll bar.

Eibach EZ cam adjustable camber bolts

The car had a full geometry set up in July and, due to the camber bolts, does not have ridiculous camber as is so often seen when running at this ride height

Calibra 2.0 16v calipers with EBC greenstuff pads, new 256mm disks fitted one year ago.

Goodridge braided brake lines

Interior:

Cobra Daytona reclining bucket seats on corsa sliding sub frames

OMP 13” steering wheel and boss

Autogauges Oil temp + Oil pressure 52mm gauges in A pillar pod.

Black leather with red stitching gear and handbrake gaitors

Matt black roof lining and A, B ,C pillars.

All dash and centre consol bulbs replaced with white LEDs

Exterior:

Original GSi Front bumper with 1 year old foglights (white xenon bulbs)

GSi Replica sideskirts ( one piece so no jacking point covers to lose!)

Pre 97 rear bumper

Very rare rear Irmscher lip (i1201451) I have never seen another corsa with this

Bonnet extended over headlights (known as ‘badboy’)
Semi smooth boot lid (wiper hole and lock deleted) (solenoid to open boot)

Depo smoked headlights fitted with 6K HIDs and white led sidelights

Depo Smoked side repeaters

MHW rear lights fitted with white LED reverse lights.

Wheels

Option 1
BBS RS764 2 piece split rims with matt black centres and star silver lips. Refurbished 2 months ago 16 x 6.5

Option 2
Irmscher Softstars in original silver. 16 x 6.

Toyo Proxie T1-R tyres 195/40/16 these were brand new in February 2010 and have very good tread left.

Condition

The front bumper; rear bumper and lip; arches; side skirts; bonnet; boot lid and drivers side rear quarter panel were all resprayed in May 2009.

The engine is always allowed to fully warm up (going off oil temp not water) before being taken above 3000rpm. The gearbox is in perfect condition.

The car is washed once a week using dodo juice and autoglym products. It is polished and waxed once a month.

There are hundreds of pictures in my garage and a full project thread with a detailed write up of the engine rebuild and conversion.

Garage: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=sean-b&carid=8045&page=all

Project thread: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=453701

I'm bound to have forgotten lots of things so please don't hesitate to ask questions. I will be devastated to see this car go as I have put hundreds of hours into it and it really is my pride and joy

[Edited on 20-09-2010 by Sean-B]

[Edited on 20-09-2010 by Sean-B]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport C20XE £2750 24 database queries in 0.0082290 seconds