corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My neighbours.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My neighbours.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   14th Sep 10 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are arseholes.

Had a letter from the council regarding a noise complaint, apparently i'm running a business from my house because i was scrapping my GSI

I hate people who have nothing better to do with there life than cause hassle for others.
Stripped the car during the daytimes, so i wasnt exactly disturbing anyone, i've stayed here for 17 years, my dads had countless loud ass motorbikes, i've had loud cars for years, and all of a sudden now she complains because shes put her house up for sale, i'm sure she wouldnt have been best please if i had just left the remains of the car instead of scrapping it

Anyone else have arsehole neighbours
Fro

14th Sep 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but for different reasons and mainly they're children that are annoying.

They're always screaming (both neighbours) and its fecking annoying when you want to chill out!
adiohead

14th Sep 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe you're just too noisy
Tomnova16
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my neighbours are great,
when i lived at home there were old neigbours that complained about me working on the car during the day, fact of life i suppose

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
dan_m1les

14th Sep 10 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My neighbours complain about cars on the drive when people are round, but they are all on the drive off the road so he has no leg to stand on.

He is also a house husband so no one listens to him.
3CorsaMeal

14th Sep 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does the letter say?
daymoon
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of my neighbours are sound. We don't mind them having a party untill early hours of morning every now and again, and they don't mind my loud car or any noise we make after 11pm.

One other neighbour is pain in the ass..

omplains about number of cars we have when we park near her gate (without blocking it) even though it is council car park.

Had a massive argument we her and her friends after my dad asked them to stop playing footbal near our cars. She told us to fuck off as it is council area and they can do what ever they want.

Police been round and she calmed down for few weeks. Then me and my sisters BF where working on my car and her kids ( between 3 and 5 yrs old) where shouting some serious obuse towards us. I mean very serious, not many people use that kinda words where i work and they are grown ups! No way kids should be using or even know that kinda words.

Anyway after a while my sisters BF got annoyed so asked them to be quite. The stupid bitch came out and started shouting at US. Apparently we have no right to tell her kids to be quite etc etc and she didn't hear them being abusive yet she heard him asking them to be quite.

Then told everyone to play football around our cars on purpose to annoy us, said to us to move our cars. I told her "No, It is council area INIT" She clearly was pissed off but I used her phrase against her! Haha!

Then she called the police acusing my dad "talking pictures of her kids" when he was talking pics of my new engine. Police came round and i ended up talking with them about my new engine. One cop admited that they have problems with her all the time and social services been alerted about her kids! Now her kids seem to be in all the time or in their own garden!

[Edited on 14-09-2010 by daymoon]
Sam
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@daymoon - Is she fit?
daymoon
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly? she is dresses like a slut very often too.
dean101287

14th Sep 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My neighbours put a letter through the door last summer complaining I flooded their garden when my pool was emptied. Asked if I could move it to a better location. It wasnt a problem moving it but it ment that the rest of the pool had to be emptied the same way before it could be done

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My neighbours. 23 database queries in 0.0130441 seconds