corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i swear my luck gets worse and worse. i think its owning a VW :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i swear my luck gets worse and worse. i think its owning a VW :(
tom-gardiner

User status: Offline
14th Sep 10 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first off... this is copied and pasted form the VW forum i use, i posted this a few weeks ago.

"driving home about 9pm after going out for a drive tonihgt with a few mates there is 3 cars each with two of us in, im driving and im at the back. go past a bus stop, two lads stood there, one was leaning against the bus stop the other stoon on the kerb holding a McD's cup with his thumb out trying to get a lift. we all drive past. as i go past he threw the cup, full of what ever drink at the back of my car and it goes all over the rear screen. i stomp the breaks on get out and his mate runs off he squares up to me, all 5foot7 and about 8 stone of him. and starts gobbinb off i grab him and hold him up against the bus stop he starts to apologise and i just give him a push and tell him not to be so stupid i turn around and he spits on my back and starts to run. i catch him after about 30sec and give him a smack hes on the floor and me and my mate walk off and drive home.

get home think nothing of it, tell me old man who thinks its pritty funny and says aslong as they dont have your numberplate. only gone and jynxed me now. an hour later police at the door, one very reasonable the other a right C**T, we sit down and i tell them my account of events. they say that that was exacually what he and his friend also told them. I have to go to the police station tomorow to be interviewed, and probably arrested. so that means a day off work over some chav who thinks their cleaver. surley the police have better things to deal with than this! the officer who as being a bit of a tosser said what right did you have to hit someone, he is only 16 and much smaller than you. at the end of the day if you think your hard enough to f**k with someone a good 6 inches taller and about twice your weight you should be able to take whats coming back at you! unfortunatly she seemed to have a diffrent opinion. will continue with what ever happens tomorow"

still no news from that

then tonight, some twat in a 306, rigt up my arse with full beams on. i pull over to let him pass then put my full beams on (just to be a wanker back ) he slams on his breaks gets out and walks up to my window shouting loads of shit, i get out and he punches me! i smack him back and he bottles it, gets back in the car and wheelspins off. the bloke was around 30, im 18. you would have fort people would have grown up at 30! i think he was upset his car was french haha

oh well rant over
harrisp

14th Sep 10 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're complaining because you got in trouble with the police for hitting someone welcome to the real world.
John

14th Sep 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You sound like a bit of a twat tbh.
tom-gardiner

14th Sep 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
You're complaining because you got in trouble with the police for hitting someone welcome to the real world.

granted but at the end of the day you cant let some chavy little kid spitting at you go, fair play if i was like a 28 year old bloke hitting a kid but there is less than 3 years between us. and at 15 you should no better surley
tom-gardiner

14th Sep 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

if i spat on you or punched you, what would you do?
shane_o

14th Sep 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh weymouth is a bit of a shit hole, been down the seafront and similar myself lots of times
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first incident wasn't anything bad really, yeah you shouldn't go round hitting people but then at the same time people shouldn't throw things at your car, 99% of people on here would have done the same or something similar.

The 2nd incident was a bit childish, you should have just let him on his way. Fair play for punching him back though, if someone punches me I'm not going to just stand there.
harrisp

14th Sep 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom-gardiner
quote:
Originally posted by harrisp

granted but at the end of the day you cant let some chavy little kid spitting at you go, fair play if i was like a 28 year old bloke hitting a kid but there is less than 3 years between us. and at 15 you should no better surley

I'd have hit him too but I would be expecting the police to turn up at my door and wouldn't complain about it.
John

14th Sep 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by John

if i spat on you or punched you, what would you do?

If I was really pissed off I'd have hung about and watched him get to his front door then kick his head in, I wouldn't have done it in full view letting him get my regi knowing fine well I'd get done for it.

In most situations I also wouldn't get out the car to somebody, my pride can take the hit easier than my face can.
Colin

14th Sep 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Things like this the police shouldnt even follow up tbh. So the lad told them he chucked a cup at your car and spat at you. They should have told the little squirt to wise up!!

306 driver obviously didnt expect to get hit back...belter!!
mart08uk

14th Sep 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play too you! And he assulted you by spitting on you..
MarkSport

14th Sep 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shane_o
tbh weymouth is a bit of a shit hole, been down the seafront and similar myself lots of times

Agreed, I've been there once to buy my van and wont be going back....Absolute Dive
mike56gte

15th Sep 10 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good on you mate, hate these little arseholes with no respect.
Ben D

15th Sep 10 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH i would have kicked the 1st kid in just for throwing something at my car, to the extent where he wasn't able to get my plate!

Also CPS are going to love you you just handed them an ABH conviction on a plate, Make sure you have legal representation, or atleast get advice before your interview.
taylorboosh

15th Sep 10 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i wouldve lied and said he hit you first also, you and your mate there with 1 fifteen your old?
Sam
Premium Member

15th Sep 10 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should have just denied it.

Unless there is CCTV of this happening, it's their word against yours.
Conway563

15th Sep 10 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
so that means a day off work over some chav who thinks their cleaver.

Irony
big eck

15th Sep 10 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry but if someone threw something at my car I'd have gotten out walked straight up to them and smacked the head right into them. The 2nd incident I would have done the exact same as would others on here I'd they had the balls to admit it.
sc0ott

15th Sep 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Sorry but if someone threw something at my car I'd have gotten out walked straight up to them and smacked the head right into them. The 2nd incident I would have done the exact same as would others on here I'd they had the balls to admit it.

This.
sc0ott

15th Sep 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another thing, people are quick in saying 'you should have done this and this' but when youre in a situation like this then you dont think about what you should do because, well you dont exactly have the time.
if someone through a drink at my car i would get out and 9.9/10 it would be to retaliate otherwise keep on driving with the tail between the legs.
AndyKent

15th Sep 10 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fail to see how this problem has anything to do with the car you own
3CorsaMeal

15th Sep 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a little cock, throwing stuff at cars then going to police to tell on someone

noshua

15th Sep 10 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say you were in the right in both occasions, bloke in the 306 shouldn't have had his full beam on or been right up your arse, at least you let him past.

There's some right twats on the road!
Sam
Premium Member

15th Sep 10 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their parents probably made them tell the cops
cunningham

15th Sep 10 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could have had an accident due the the vanilla milkshake hitting your front windscreen and losing all visibillity i would have done the same the 2nd guy i prob would have booted him in the balls though

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i swear my luck gets worse and worse. i think its owning a VW :( 22 database queries in 0.0150042 seconds