corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » wireless router signal boosters?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wireless router signal boosters?
sloworm

User status: Offline
18th Sep 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive moved into my girlfriends parents house recently and they have a mac with a bt wireless router hub things however, the walls are pretty thick in the house and the signal can be lost pretty easily when I use my ipod touch, laptop and ps3. Someone mentioned to me I could get some sort of signal booster, for around £50 of which one could be plugged into the router and the other one just left near the room where the all my gear is.

anyone know what he's on about? and apparently some wont be compatible with a ps3 so it must be a certain type i think?

Also if anyone has any links it would be handy if it was from somewhere like comet where i could pick one up over the weekend? If not any website links would be appreciated

John

User status: Offline
18th Sep 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd guess they were talking about these.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Devolo-Wireless-Extender-Homeplug-Starter/dp/B000RY8TKC

New Poll