corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mirror motor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mirror motor
tinysq

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i swap the most awkward motor ever for a more normal or is it only able to have the one its fitted with? i have a mirror that according to vauxhall factory they did but is no longer available as a motor or as a mirror glass so need to swap it out but if i dont have to get a complete mirror it would be most helpfull

New Poll