corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b and c steering knuckles

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b and c steering knuckles
brucer

User status: Offline
25th Sep 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all, just need confirmation that the above are exactly the same and have no differances. i plan to use them on my nova and need a ABS slot for a wheel speed sensor for my dash display.

reason i ask if theres any differance is that the wheel bearing part number is differant for each knuckle, unsure if the hubs might be smaller in the one to the other.

any help is appreciated.

bruce
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

25th Sep 10 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd assume they are different, as it's not possible to swap brakes between corsa b and c without changing the calliper carriers.

[Edited on 25-09-2010 by tom_simes]
brucer

29th Sep 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh ok. thanks for that.

New Poll