corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Kumho KH31

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kumho KH31
Bissmire

User status: Offline
1st Oct 10 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone had any experience with these tyres?

I have my car booked in for a new set of front tyres tomorrow, and orignally wanted the KU31 after reading good reviews. I've been told they no longer make them, and have been advised to go with the KH31.

I really just wanted to know if they compare to the KU31, they are mega cheap so I am a bit dubious. Thanks.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

1st Oct 10 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the KU31 were cheap so i would say they are on par. I have them on the front of VRS good cheap tyre!
Bissmire

1st Oct 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have the KH31?

Yeah you're right they were, my only issue is that I cannot find any decent reviews of them, and no-one i know has owned a set.
Colin

1st Oct 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had KU31 on my M3. They were good. Difficult to get around the doors though & had to get them off the mytyre website.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

1st Oct 10 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just answered your post on PH
Rich H

1st Oct 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got KU31 on the van and just had them fitted to my GF's Astra SRi and they're great on both. Readily available on camskill and mytyres (check prices carefully as one site was massively cheaper for my van, and the other for her car?!!!)
Bissmire

1st Oct 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha thanks Tom.

As I said on PH I am getting them for a discounted price through a friend, who cannot source the KU31. Oh well, guess its back to the GSD3s! Cheers all.
adiohead

1st Oct 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got them on my Cupra R, great tyre!

not much rim protection though.
deano87

1st Oct 10 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the KU31's on the Punto. They're fantastic. Hope they're available still when I replace the rears.

If they have stopped making them I reckon they'll start again as they've been so popular.

Unless the KH31's are the replacement and even better...
jmepamplin

2nd Oct 10 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I run the KU31 Ecsta's on the front of my RS, much prefer them to the factory fit Conti3's

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Kumho KH31 22 database queries in 0.0131919 seconds