corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gold Saxo VTR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gold Saxo VTR
weedon

User status: Offline
10th Oct 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on behalf of a friend.

Spec:
I'm selling my gold Saxo VTR, I brought the car last november from a member on here, I've loved the car, the only reason I am selling is I have to do alot of driving for work and needed something better for motorways and more comfortable to drive. If I could afford it I'd keep the car as I don't think there is a more fun car to drive for a young driver, and for the price of the car.

Since owning the car I've done around 14,000 miles leaving it on just over 81,000 this will not go up, never once have i had to call out for a recovery service and I have driven it alot.

I have replaced the driveshafts, the clutch (valeo), the inlet manifold (used), the exhaust (used), replaced the k & n air filter with a standard airbox (used) , the power steering pump(used) the oil has been changed twice, aswell as the oil filter. For the last MOT it had some welding done.

The bad points of the car are, the bodywork is not great, its a nice looking car but, the front passenger side wing has some rust, the front bumper has a crack in the splitter and is sitting slightly unflush, the passenger side rear quater has a small dent which could more than likely be pushed out, the rear bumper has paint peeling and a cut out for a second exhaust, also the black door pillar vinyls have been replaced badly, and will need replacing if you are fussy.
The alarm sticks so the car needs to be locked with the key and unlocked with the fob, I've not had chance to look at this yet so don't know how hard it will be to fix, but it does not effect how the car runs.
The car had some problems starting last year but since replacing the starter motor with a used one it has started fine everytime.

The car is lowers around 60mm all around and has VTS alloys.
The engine runs fine, and is a nice car to drive in my opinion I much prefer driving it to my new car which is a 1.8 16v Astra.

I am looking for £1050 ONO, I have tryed to be as honist as I can be and have listed everything I can think of, as I've said I love the car and will be really sad to see it go!

U2U me for contact INFO.
Pictures:

[Edited on 10-10-2010 by weedon]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gold Saxo VTR 24 database queries in 0.0113389 seconds