corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I Want to be an Annoying Cu...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I Want to be an Annoying Cu...
ed

User status: Offline
12th Oct 10 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could I invoice HDNL for a hourly rate, seeing as they told me that I needed to be at my property between certain hours for the past two days to receive a delivery? They haven't turned up, in fact, they haven't been anywhere near the place and I know they'll do the same thing tomorrow too.

I want to piss them off, take them to small claims court, send the bailiffs round and generally be a complete annoyance to them because they have a terrible reputation and it amazes me how people still use this company.

How do I do it?
deano87

12th Oct 10 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They probably got lost now that they're Yodel

But yeah, have a go at them, nothing to lose.
Twiggy

12th Oct 10 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DHL are shit aswell.
deano87

12th Oct 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
DHL are shit aswell.

They are no longer operating for B2C deliveries. HDLN bought out the domestic arm of DHL, merging to two and creating 'Yodel'.
chr15barn3s

12th Oct 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DHL Domestic are shit and so are HDNL, although same company now really. I use DHL Express for UK and worldwide and they operate completely differently, no problems.

Doubt you will get anywhere Ed.
jrsteeve

12th Oct 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U think that's bad? Collectively had 11 failed deliveries for 2 different orders, ended up hiring a van and picking up one of the orders from their depot. Twats!
Reecemac

12th Oct 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a delivery from city link of 4 alloys 3 boxes were ripped, 1 centrecap was missing and 1 was broken, bloody useless. Gonna give them a call tomorrow.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I Want to be an Annoying Cu... 22 database queries in 0.1216218 seconds