corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 corsa C, ideal first car £550

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 corsa C, ideal first car £550
Tomm R

User status: Offline
13th Oct 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - 2002 vauxhall corsa
Model - Corsa Comfort
Engine - 1.0l 12v
Mileage - 84,000
Price - £550

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - To be added
Contact email address - Tomm_robinson@hotmail.co.uk

General information

This is car is something i bought at the begining of the year to get into work and so on it served its purpose perfectly and has since sat, the car now has no mot and no tax on it.

A very important note on the car... the car has sat for while and moved around my workshop, the car started to run very very rough due, upon inspection the timing chain seems to be on the way out. Due to the amount of damage this can potentialy cause the car has not been started or ran since. its a very simple repair that can be done by a compitent DIYer but its a job that will be quoted at around £250or there abouts.

other than this the car in my eyes is very clean considering the price, cheapest 1.0;s seem to be going for around £1000 in a rouch raped state, mine has a few dents on the N/S rear quater, the interior is in very good condition with some SXI extras, the exterior is also rather clean, i have removed the bump strips and rear badges, i also painted the SXi wheels black with white griffins.

I am after a quick trouble free sale, The car is currently sat on my mums drive (in gillingham) a fair distance from where i am currently living so it idealy needs to go.

Any questions drop me a email or a PM or something,

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 corsa C, ideal first car £550 24 database queries in 0.0075750 seconds