corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Protect Your Piece - Male Deal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Protect Your Piece - Male Deal
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 10 at 08:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of you may have read my post in off day that i am now about to stock tenga flip holes.

This is the ultimate in male masturbation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV9surmlxnQ

These are selling at the price of £69.99 for white, and £74.99 for black.

I am going to be selling these for £59.99 in either colour.

This will include 10 free ID lube samples (5 x ID Millennium and 5 x ID Glide)

Also, if enough interest is shown, and i generate 5 orders quickly, i will throw in a free Tenga Onacup ( similar to the flip hole, but one time use, has been known to be used numerous times)

If your interested, please u2u me. Discretion is of the highest order, and nobody will ever know you have ordered.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

14th Oct 10 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Dan
Premium Member

15th Oct 10 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up we go

Dan
Premium Member

16th Oct 10 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bart

16th Oct 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speak with doyle, I'm sure he'll order 5 for himself
If I wasn't feeling the pinch i might be tempted, for now I'll have to stick with tissues

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Protect Your Piece - Male Deal 24 database queries in 0.0111020 seconds