corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20let wanted

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let wanted
walshy_corsab

User status: Offline
18th Oct 10 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking for a c20let i am wanting to swap i have a vauxhall nova in breezeblue it has full gsi interior 2.0drilledgrooved and vented disks gte wheels it will need a resprayas the wing roof and boot have been smoothed it is a very clean shell the engine bay has been seam welded and sprayed black it has no rust anywer it has very very clean arches i had plans of putting a c20xe on bike carbs in but change of plan now the car is regestered as 1.2 on books it has no engine in tho i also have a c20xe with r1 bike carbs all set up ready to go i also have a c20xe eningine out of a gte it has just been fully rebuilt by birkenhead engine centre new shells pistons rings reconned head absolutely everything built spot on comes with gearbox and conversion kit for either corsa or nova got both it has r1 motobike carbs and manifold comes with fuel pump the mounts for the nova have been powder coated black and both come with gear linkage the nova one is short shift. the engine cost me 250 then to get it rebuilt cost me 550 then manifold and carbs cost me 350 i had this up for 700 just for engine i have all reciepts for engine and all reciepts for the car ect service history and work done through its life i am looking to swap for a good c20let engine
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Oct 10 at 01:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrong section !!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20let wanted 24 database queries in 0.0072579 seconds