corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mates 30th plans

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mates 30th plans
Pablo

User status: Offline
20th Oct 10 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About 12 of us going.... £60 (ish) for return flights

RIGA – LATVIA

Cost per person £74 – I hear you ask what does that include well:

This includes:

Accomodation & Buffet Breakfast

Quality hostels in Riga centre with dormitory accommodation. Includes buffet breakfast.(we have option to upgrade)

Daytime - Machine Guns
Takes place at the police training shooting range in town centre. The group will get the instructions, after they will be provided with individual target to keep. 2 people shoot at one time.

You can choose either Makarov or Glock (Russian or UK standard police issue) pistols followed by Kalashnikov assault rifle. The package can be upgraded with Magnum revolver and Pump-action shotgun. Each participant gets 10 shots of Glock Pistol, 5 shots of Kalashnikov. Upgrade extra £15 by 6 shots of Magnum Revolver, 7 shots of Pump-action shotgun.

Just 20 minutes drive from any Riga hotel, return transfers by minibus and a helpful local guide are included.

Airport pick-up by female guide, in brand new Mercedes Vito minibuses. As you step out of Riga airport arrivals lounge after your flight, your guide will be waiting for you, ready to whisk you straight to your accommodation in a minibus. This saves time waiting in the taxi rank, means the group travel into Riga together plotting the weekend's antics and you can all check into your accommodation together.

Evening - Steak & Strip
The dinner take place at the Lap dancing strip club located at the ground floor in one of Riga's hotels. The group is reserved the table with a good and close view of the show. During the dinner dancers perform in turns, some may approach the table and play with the group as a part of the show.
The dinner is three courses, with prime fillet steak cooked to order as a main, starter is local beer snacks (assorted meat and local cheeses) and vegetable salad. Desert is normally hot cake with ice-cream, may vary. Once finished, group can stay at the lap club with no entrance fee.

Bar Crawl
Some like it posh and refined, some like to see places off the beaten track to feel the vibe of the city.
To ensure everyone’s satisfaction we have this opportunity for the group to create their own bar crawl. On our standard bar crawl our guide takes the group to three venues and then finishes at reputable bar. In order to plan a good night out we ask the group what types of venues they would like and roughly how long they would like to spend in each one before moving on
Probable bar crawl route:
English, Irish or Latvian Pub — one hour spent there Dance Bar — one hour spent there Posh Bar — one hour spent there Topless Bar — final destination where the guide leaves the group Includes transfers and a helpful local attractive female guide.

Gentlemans Club

The group is picked up from anywhere in Riga and taken to safe no-rip off gentleman’s club with low prices, lager starts from £1.50 a pint, spirits from £2 per 40ml measure.

Package includes pickup from anywhere in Riga and VIP entrance, return transfer is a small fee payable at the venue, as experience shows that part of group always stays till early hours and some go to explore the city further – the club prefers not to set fixed “return” time so the ones who what to stay are not prompted to leave because of the transfer time is coming up.

I have also looked up hovercraft racing and a few other activities!

Shoud be fun..... Anyone ever been Latvia?
Conway563

20th Oct 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds quality. I think Willay went on a stag do to Latvia last year

[Edited on 20-10-2010 by Conway563]
mattk

20th Oct 10 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds fucking class, got a link for it? I fancy that

I dont trust countries like that though, its not exactly spain is it
Tommy L

20th Oct 10 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guy in the office went a few weeks ago for a stag. He wants to go back, but i think that's only because he fell in love with a stripper whilst there.
Pablo

20th Oct 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did think myself sounds like s stag do, but 30th bday will be just an gd excuse lol
Hammer

20th Oct 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds identical to my mates stag in Prague.
ash_corsa

20th Oct 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went last month for 4 nights, was quality! Not a stag do but the lads from football so pretty much the same!

Really nice place Riga is, we rented an apartment a few blocks from the town centre.

Not as cheap as you would expect it to be, but if you look in the right places you can find beer for under £1 a pint (not common though) usual prices are around £2.50 and food isnt cheap either.

Go to the SkyBar for a cocktail, 28 floors up and the best view of the city.

You'll have a great time though im sure.
_Allan_

20th Oct 10 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BluKoo

20th Oct 10 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates just came back from a festival in Latvia. They loved it. Brilliant place, awesome people.

Edit: My mistake, it was actually Lithuania.

[Edited on 20-10-2010 by BluKoo]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mates 30th plans 22 database queries in 0.0095670 seconds