corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cheap Insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap Insurance
fiskles

User status: Offline
27th Oct 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heyy i was wondering where is good for cheap insurance on a 1993 1.2 l reg corsa b as its my first car and the cheapest i can find is 2.200 or there abouts and thatsfully comp i would choose third party fire and theift but it seems too be more money every where i check
Matt L

27th Oct 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try admiral, they have been cheapest for me with my quotes.

also add your parents to your policy BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE THE POLICY HOLDER, when i have been doing quotes on potential cars adding both parents knocked around 400 off .

tbh though corsas insurance is exp for what they are just because of the amount young people involved in accidents in them.
fiskles

27th Oct 10 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeahh i added parents it dosnt help it stays about same and admiral quoted like 4000 lol
Matt L

27th Oct 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try the following as these all seemed to lower mine.

change job to something that is similar see if that affects it (going from accountant to accounts manager adds 80ish for me) but obviously dont go from what your job is to something totally different.

say you will leave the car on the road at night (actually cheaper in my case than if i garaged it).

security wise mines always been cheaper if i left it as just the standard manufactures as i have tried to add tracker and that increases the price.

lowering the amount of miles you will do again dont put like 2k when you will do 12k.

if they ask where the car is left during the day, secure car park is the cheapest again for me.

but tbh there wont be a great deal you will be able to do to reduce it as i assume you are young/just passed so its always going to be a case of bend over.
fiskles

27th Oct 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 18 and passed on 9/7/2010 and was insured on my mums 1.8 vectra for a month

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cheap Insurance 22 database queries in 0.0104151 seconds