corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sport Cutting out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sport Cutting out
Rainey

User status: Offline
27th Oct 10 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right Corsa's getting sorted very soon as its sat on my drive... when i used to use it daily , when you'd be driving along and maybe hit a bump in the road it would sometimes splutter... and engine management came on...

anyway this got worse and fully started to die and just woulded start at all sometimes , you'd hit a bump and everything would die as if it had been switched off. Sometimes after having a quick skeg under bonnet and dropping bonnet shut it would sort itself out (from dropping the bonnet) , not always though.

Any one got any idea's what this could be as i know when corsa's are lowered they are a hard ride anyway.

Someone said it could be the earths (arnt sure where they all are though) , Its had every sensor replaced by the people before me and iv had a new map sensor put on as that came up on diagnostic check.

Any help would be much appreciated as its rather clean and only done 60 thou so will be off up for sale once its sorted. Thanks.
c18xewoody

27th Oct 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plugs to ecu , battery connections , or as said check all the earths you can find
Rainey

27th Oct 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone said it could be the cut off switch im guessing the black springy thing is that ? That could be dodgy suppose...

Annoying when its a real tidy example dont want someone coming back cos its cutting out.. but i dont want to sell it for nothing.
Rainey

4th Nov 10 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else got any idea's i can try ?
combat corsa

4th Nov 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it sounds like a loose connection somewhere to me like c18xewoody said i would check them
Rainey

5th Nov 10 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right will have a check on everything... have done before like as i fiddle with everything when it used to cut out to see what it was doing if you get me.
Rainey

29th Jan 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this is abit of a bump but started working on it again , has anyone got an idea of where all the earths are on the car?

New Poll