corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance question
mattk

User status: Offline
31st Oct 10 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

firstly I wont mess around with insurance Im just wondering how this would work

Car was insured with Bell with 2yrs NCB, I didnt re insure the car as it is off road. Bell sent me proof of those 2 years NCB, this proof is valid for 2 years.

Ive insured the van with the 2 years NCB with the post office. it says in their terms that no proof of NCB is needed for online purchases however upon a claim they will request to see them

SO

If I stay claim free this year and not have to provide Bells proof and re insure with the post office next year, my post office re newal will state 3 NCB, if I crash next year my renewal will state I have 3 years NCB which will be the proof they require

BUT

I will still have a valid proof of 2 years NCB from Bell, so if I put the car back on the road next year technicaly NOT legaly I could use them?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance question 22 database queries in 0.1379390 seconds