corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Trying to decide

Poll: Trying to decide
  Strip and track the rare black GSi
  Fix the Puma
  Buy the shell and get a C20XE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trying to decide
Gsi_Ire

User status: Offline
1st Nov 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Folks,

Trying to decide what to do, I want something more track orientated but not sure what route to go.

I have my orginal Irish GSi which I am not really interested in putting a cage in etc, but this already has koni dampeners, eibach springs, ARB's, uprated bushes on the front etc and handles very well on my local track.

I have a crashed 1.7 Puma that needs a few bits (bonnet, wing and a few suspension bits) to get it back on the road. (but thats still on standard suspension etc), so that will need all the suspension replaced etc.

I think I have a Corsa shell that I can buy thats caged etc but needs suspension, engine etc. So I could take the suspension from my current GSi (source some standard bits for that) and source an engine.

Any opinons? (Stupid question really :thumbs
Nic Barnes

1st Nov 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it all depends which you would rather howl about in a puma or a corsa.
Corsa_Sport21

1st Nov 10 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fit a C20XE into the Puma.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Trying to decide 22 database queries in 0.3761940 seconds