corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Updated: C20XE breaking quiry.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Updated: C20XE breaking quiry.
McWillster

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right the information below still stands but nobody seems interested in a project.
Think it will have to be broken for bits but im just enquiring as to whether there is a market for the bits. I would be selling on here and ebay and obviously would rather punt stuff off here as no ebay fees blah blah blah. What i want to know is, is there anyone who needs anything right now. Car needs to go before christmas and if there is no interest for bits either then it will go on ebay with a lowish reserve and once its up there, regardless of how much it will go.

Could you please reply so i can gauge the interest and whether it will be worth my hassel.

Selling my Corsa as Spares and Repairs really.
It is Mot'd till July next year but theres a sensor in the distributor (Hall effect sensor) thats showing up on a pin test thats not allowing it to fire.

I've spent soooo much of my time and money to get this thing on the road and with all the niggles it's had i'm fed up basically and wanting rid.

Will post up a link to the PH's ad but for the time being this should some it up.

Make: Vauxhall
Model: Corsa
Trim: Sport
Engine: C20XE
Milage: 80,000
MOT: July 2011

Car is in good mechanical order. Anyone who comes to inspect it should see that.
Basically its had a really good service when the car was converted including disks, pads, drums, shoes, fuel and oil filter, leads, plugs, oil, cambelt etc...

Car runs fine. Tiny little tap when cold but nothing major. Doesn't burn any oil. Was told when i bought the engine from a friend that it had new piston rings and new crank bearings along with a new oil pump.

Bodywork is ok, few imperfections here and there but not dents or scratches.

4 brand new tyres (2 toyo TR1s + 2 nankangs )

Car would need to be traillered away although you're more than welcome to have a tinker with it in my garage (have tools if you think it would be a quick fix).

It's coming up Christmas time and i'd rather have spare money than a car i've got no interest in anymore so feel free to make me an offer.

Cheers.

[Edited on 12-11-2010 by McWillster]
am4nf

2nd Nov 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are the wheels?
McWillster

2nd Nov 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as these but in 4 stud:

[Edited on 02-11-2010 by McWillster]
am4nf

2nd Nov 10 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

much you after for them? what et & size are they?

[Edited on 02-11-2010 by am4nf]
McWillster

2nd Nov 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really looking to break it as of yet as it's more hassle for me! Just looking to see if anyone will buy it up as it is, as it will make a decent car with little work.

If it doesn't go within a couple of weeks i'll break it.
McWillster

12th Nov 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Updated: C20XE breaking quiry. 24 database queries in 0.0082312 seconds