corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B C16XE Conversion (Cheap)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B C16XE Conversion (Cheap)
VXandy

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 10 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 89000
Price - 650

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Advertising on behalf of a friend

Here for sale is a 1.6 16v converted corsa which started life as a 1.2 8v.

When i bought the car it started life as a 1.2 8v Breeze. My brother then decided to break his GSi Corsa due to rot getting the better of it so i decided to put the engine into my car as i know it very well and me or my brother have ever had a problem with it !!! ( C16XE engine ) This was fitted by ourselves, it was done to a good standard using either the original parts or the GSI bits, Its a 3 door in silver with power steering !!! Corsa Sport "Polka Dot" interior, Quickshift, Super Chipped ECU, 1.2 Flywheel (makes the car rev very well) Exhaust is cat back stainless with a de-cat, 14" alloy wheels with good tyres, bonnet has been lifted, Sunroof, MP3 cd played with AUX cable input, 2.0L Front brakes. To drive i cannot fault this car whatsoever and its always had anything its needed.

Bad Points: It does a few age related marks scratches and dents, that and the alloys have the odd scuff, that aside its otherwise good.

The car will come with a full exterior detail (wash, clay bar, polish and wax) and the interior will have a good hoover.

Any questions please do ask

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B C16XE Conversion (Cheap) 24 database queries in 0.0095510 seconds