corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Likes & Interestes on FB

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Likes & Interestes on FB
Scotty C

User status: Offline
6th Nov 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This grind anyone's else's gears? -

Activities I Want a Boob Job, "feel my legs" " " why " "i just shaved", "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe, Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley, I Love My Little Brother, Love Me or Hate Me I Dont Give a Fuck, If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy., i want a boy , who kisses me in the rain , cuddles me when im cold , who gives me little kisses on the lips , who will treat me the same around as his mates as he does when were alone , & i want a boy who will make me fall in love over and over again ever, i maybe a twat when im drunk but your a twat when your sober (:., If your makeup isn't done your hair is a mess and your in your pjs and he still cant resist taking you into his arms, he's a keeper, I'm the type of girl who can be so hurt but still look at you & smile. The type of girl who is willing to brighten your day even if i cant brighten my own. <3 <3, Dont Kiss My Neck Unless You Ready To Get Nasty (:, "Hey" ... 2 hours later ... "Hey" ... No it's too late i dont wanna talk to you now., Call me a flirt, but when im in a relationship, i'm one faithful person., Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone. Too often we're too stubborn to say, 'Sorry, I was wrong.' Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, and we let the most foolish things tear us apart, everytime i get to happy about stuff, something always has to go wrong....., What's LOVE? In math: A problem. In history: A war. In chemistry: A reaction. In art: A heart. ...In me: You., Don't take a good woman for granted. Someday someone will come along and appreciate what you didn't. &#9829;, I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but I promise that I'll stay for as long as you're trying., Boys should come with a warning lable. Caution: I will flirt with you. text 24/7.lead you on.tell you i love you.then ill totally ignore you. flirt with a whore. break your heart and never talk to you again., Lying down at night, thinking about everything, No pain, no gain, Trust you? I trusted you with my heart you broke it, i trusted you with my head you messed it...and you want ME to trust YOU?.. Next joke., I DON'T REGRET MY PAST, I JUST REGRET THE TIME I'VE WASTED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!, A friend asks you why your crying,a bestfriend already has the shovel ready to dig..., Do you remember when...your close friends became strangers, lollipops turned into cigarettes, the innocent ones became sluts, soda turned into vodka, kisses turned into sex. Remember when getting high was swinging on the playground? when protection meant , I'm gonna be with who makes me happy, no matter what anyone thinks., Yeah you know what. Fuck you., I trusted you, my mistake.., Your 13, you look like a wotsit, and you lost your V at 12. Bet Mum's proud of you , Convincing yourself that you no longer give a fuck., There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "us" in trust, and "if" in life., its amazing what a girl will put up with for the boy she likes., A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is., Who's that sexy beast..............oh i clicked on my own profile again!!, Best friends.. You fight, I fight. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge; I get in a paddle boat and save your stupid ass., -throws a book at someones face- "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!!?!??!" "I facebooked you." , This time last year....everything was so so different., Yes, I can take a joke. That just wasn't funny., If he cries over you, he loves you. End of story. &#9733;, Being lied straight to my face when i know every bit of the truth., Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow., Fuck it. Fuck him. Fuck her. Fuck what happened. Fuck what we were. Fuck what we could have been. Fuck what happened. FUCK YOU., My Stomach Drops When I Think About You Being With Somebody Else...., I love the way you lie . . . Just kidding! Lie to me again, & I'll throw a chair at your face. (;, 'LOL' has turned into 'I Have Nothing Else To Say But I Still Want To Talk To You' &#9829;, Smiling at the bitch who hates you, just because it makes her hate you even more , Like if you have a bestfriend that you love, Like if you love, hate, miss or wanna slap or kiss someone right now, must.....stay.....awake.....please......txt......faster....., Charging your phone for 5 minutes before you leave because you think it will make a difference., Dear math, i dont want to solve your problems i have my own problems to solve., if someone really want to be with you, he will do everything to make it happened, Rawwa&#1103; means I love you in dinosaur, I can't stand that lump in your throat feeling when you are trying to stay strong and not cry., I pretend to act like nothing is wrong, when really, nothing is right., That moment of joy when you see your food coming in a restaurant, No, dude, being a total jerk to a girl does not make you look cool, Holding back a laugh when everyone else is serious, I hate it when you hear a song you really like and don't know the name of it!, stop being so attractive, your distracting me., Sometimes we expect more from others, because we would be willing to do that much for them..., when you see people fighting on a status and just liking it so you can see what they are saying , i hate you.. hate is such a strong word.. exactly why i said it., we argue & fight, but i never want to lose you., 'I wanna be more then friends'. ' Oh what bestfriends'?, That one person you just can't give up on, "No friends in common" "So that's a 'no' to Mujhammad"., Become a fan if you know someone who needs a smack in the face witha shovel, those winter mornings where you're all snug in your bed, well, shit happens., "where are we?" "i dunno i was following you." "I WAS FOLLOWING YOU", Crying a little bit, then when someone hugs you, it all comes out. :/, Relationships: take forever to build, seconds to fall., do u like me? No ? . I LOVE U , Ill share anything .......but not u , behind every paranoid girl, there is a DICKHEAD that made her that way.., I'D TAP THAT..LOL JK...i wouldn't even poke it on facebook., You text me, I text you back, no response...and you texted me because?, sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life, "Can we talk?" is a death sentence, "Worst. Idea. Ever." [pause] "Let's do it.", Have a good life, I’m done trying to be in it., i'm not addicted to texting, i'm addicted to the person i'm texting., wait...........WHAT!!!! you liked me??? why didnt you tell me.........i liked you too!!!!, must.....stay.....awake.....please......txt......faster....., Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel....Message sent....Kill me now, Dear Hair, I'm sorry I burn you, cut you, and tie you up. But I'll always, always love you., wow, im glad i met you <3, One last kiss before i go... ok maybe 3 , "WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALL?" "because i was raving to my ringtone", Greeting your bestfriend with an insult, because you're that close. <3, I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKINGGGGGGGG MUCHHHHH (((!!!!, Shes like my sister. You hurt her, ill hurt you., "OH FUCK IT'S A SPIDER!" "Calm down, it's just a spi... OH SHIT, THAT BITCH IS HUGE!", I can't stand that lump in your throat feeling when you are trying to stay strong and not cry., Convincing yourself that you no longer give a fuck., I am so talented i can fall Up the stairs,trip on flat surfaces,and get hit by parked cars. , sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life, stop being so attractive, your distracting me., "why didn't u answer my call?!" "Cuz i was dancing to my ringtone!", I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right., I hate seeing people flirt with the person I like, Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal., A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out., When your best friends parents treat you like family. , Shut up, you're drunk., Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow., I irritate you on purpose because I think it's funny., Congratulations YOU'RE A TWAT, laughing till your out of breath. then sigh and start laughing again. , I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right., The 'fuck this' feeling, whoop-dee-fucking-doo, I can honestly say you've been on my mind since I woke up today., The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have., The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone, Let's honor all mothers today! Press like if you love your mom!!!!, I don't care how attractive you THINK you are - your personality makes you ugly, WHEN A GUY HAS THE BALLS TO TELL A GIRL HE LIKES HER, "So, who do you like?" *YOU YOU YOU OBVIOUSLY YOU!!!!!* "No one.", I. NEED. A FUCKING. CAR., I hope you saw that page i joined. I joined it because of you., Depression is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign that you have been strong for too long., (I) SHOU(L)D BE (OVE)R (YOU), If you tickle me im not responsible for your injuries., The older I get The more I don't care if I fit in with everyone else, Oh thats funny, your acting different now that they're here., I didn't change, I just grew up, maybe you should try it sometime! &#9733;, lets change the relationship status from "single" to "riding solo" need 300,000 likes, Look, shut the fuck up. I'm in no mood for you and your shit., YOU PISS ME OFF, My showers have lasted longer than most of your relationships., Just remember........ i cared when nobody else did, My parents have an amazing child!, Hi, I wasted a very long time liking you., I wish I could re-live that night..., When I was little,I pretended to be asleep in the car,just to get carried in (:, ''GO LEFTT!'' '' NO, NO THE OTHER LEFT!!'', Reading texts half asleep...and its like looking into the sun!!, You text me, I text you back, no response...and you texted me because?, Lying down at night thinking about those moments you just wanna re-live, Saying ''thingy'' when you can't think of the word you want to say, proving people wrong who always think they are right., Shut up, you're drunk., LIKE this if YOU have a friend who you can call a sister or a brother , I'm currently making some changes in my life. If you don't hear from me, you're one of them., I hope you saw that page i joined. I joined it because of you., If I argue with you it's because I care about you, otherwise I wouldn't give a Fu*k, &#9733; In the end you always find out who your real friends are., i smile at the bitch who hates me..only cuz it makes her hate me more.., using "you only live once" to make your decision, you remind me of a penny , beacuse ur two faced and worthless (:, When someone makes you feel like the most special person in the World, Hahahahahahahahaha.......................NO!, Sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chances. Sometimes it's now or never., A promise means everything. But once it's broken, sorry means nothing., If someone seriously wants to be part of you life: They will seriously make an effort to be in it. ?, " I will bite you ." " No you won't ." "BITE" ..... "Did you just bite me ?" "Yes , yes I did.", There's Plenty Of Fish In The Sea...But You're My Nemoo &#9829;, oh, really? thats strange, because i think i know what i said, and i never said that., Apologising doesn't mean that you were wrong, or the other person was right. It means you value your relationship more then your ego, The "I love you" speech when you're drunk!, L.I.F.E. = Life. Isnt. Fucking. Easy., Woah ...i find you rather attractive , My life has changed so much this year, Oh, excuse me. Sorry for thinking I actually meant something to you., My life has changed so much this year, I'm not ignoring you, I'm waiting to see if you'll make the effort... for once!, Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist to you when you need something., I'm mature enough to forgive you, BUT not dumb enough to trust you., boys are so much nicer when they aren't with their friends, I smile when my phone goes off and your name shows up , Sorry.. I'm not Rihanna. I don't love the way you lie., meeting someone new and being able to talk to them like youve known them for years, You have three choices in life: give in, give up, or give it your all., My plan is to forgive and forget. Forgive myself for being stupid and forget you ever existed..., there are three thing in life that shouldnt be broken .. hearts , promises , and friendships ., seeing the person who screwed you over, get screwed over., you honestly do mean everything to me and i havnt know you for long <3, Sex won't make him love you, and a baby won't make him stay., Laughing sarcastically, then making a serious face., He's dating.. her?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!, The moment your heart drops when you hear something you don't want to., i reaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy wanna see you, Aww, that's sweet. Now how many girls have you said that to?, sorry, random add LOL jk, Yourrr FITT! <3, once a player; always a player, Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist to you when you need something., You either want me or you dont....If you dont... dont be angry when i find someone who does!!, I don't care how old you are, if you don't respect me I'm not respecting you, appreciate what you've got, because once it's gone, it's gone forever :/ <3, watching your ex's DOWNGRADE. ;D, Thinking about how things would have been if that one thing never happened, "im tired" . . . "You should sleep" . . . "Nope" . . . "why ?" . . . "Your more important" <3, Teenagers are either drunk, having sex, stressed, bitching, or asleep., A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face., You'll never find the right person if you don't let go of the wrong one., well if your not going to make an effort, why should i?, If your makeup isn't done your hair is a mess and your in your pjs and he still cant resist taking you into his arms, he's a keeper, You have three choices in life: give in, give up, or give it your all., Realizing how much of a bastard/bitch someone is when their true colours come out., you sexxxyy, No kisses... no smiley faces... full stops ... yeah you're angry with me :/, K? I just poured my heart out to you and all you can say is..K?, Every year I realize how stupid I was the year before =/, "What happened to bros before hoes?" "Well, this one isn't a hoe, so she's first.", Can we stop arguing? ....I love you , A real boyfriend doesnt lie, hurt, cheat or hit their girlfriend., Saying "Yeah I'm on my way." When you're still at home., im always here for you.. do you know why? because I Love You, I'm liking that bum of yours , Sometimes you just have to walk away...and not look back., 'like' if you met somebody really special in 2010 &#9829;, She's my best friend, OF COURSE I'm going to tell her everything you just said., "Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.", I hate getting attached just to be dissapointed., WAIT WAIT WAIT" WHAT?!" " I GOT A CRAMP OMG OMG OMG!" ok lets go , if i everrrrrrrr did that to you, it'd be a different story wouldn't it?, Nobodys perfect, untill you fall in love with them., hugging someone you have missed for along time.., We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly., Oh thats funny, your acting different now that they're here., Lying down at night, thinking about everything., No, No, I get it. You can ignore me, but if I ignore you, It's a big deal, The feeling when someone says they missed you <3, My stomach drops when I think of you with someone else..., I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know. Bye., its amazing what a girl will put up with for the boy she likes., Hold my hand and promise me one thing? ''dont ever let go'' .., a relationship where you can be your absolute self around each other and not get embarrassed , Look, shut the fuck up. I'm in no mood for you and your shit., Giving people really good advice, but never using it yourself., Saying K. When someone pisses you off., I don't want to lose you., Screw a Wish...I could really use a drink right now., i hate you LOL jk, i cant stop thinking about you, at a point in her life. she's gonna stop chasing you. and that's when you're realy gonna want her. but she wont be there., Remember how close we used to be? Yeah, i miss that.. a lot, If ex's can still be friends, they are still in love or they never were, Nice guys are ugly, hot guys are jerks, and hot nice guys are gay., if i everrrrrrrr did that to you, it'd be a different story wouldn't it?, boys are complicated., Hey, I bought you a Cactus! LOL JK, you're already a prick., If you really liked her, you'd fight for her , do you like pissing me off or was you just born a complete twat?, If you don't respect her, you obviously don't deserve her., Hi I'm a boy, I'm going to like you, then take it back when you fall for me, Best revenge? Smile, be happy, never let them know it hurt., HAVING A BEST FRIEND THAT IS LIKE A SISTER TO YOU &#9829;, I think I verbally abuse the people I love, more than the people I hate., "what do you see in HIM?"..."everything you don't", I hate, Not knowing where I stand with you., The nonstop texting faze with the person you like &#9829;, A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy, it's nice to know someone's afraid to lose you..., Telling yourself you don't care when you really do., You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel., "SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO TELL A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway...", I &#9829; My Mom For Everything She has Done., I HATE YOU! ...love you too , Being in a relationship, with someone who actually cares about you & your feelings. (L), r u awake r u awake r u.............. well im hardly fucking asleep now !, Screw a Wish...I could really use a drink right now., Sorry means nothing if you're going to keep on doing it!, Screw a Wish...I could really use a drink right now., You Mean More To Me Than You Think , My Stomach Drops When I Think About You Being With Somebody Else...., "Whats wrong" "Just tired" ....Biggest. Lie. Ever., "It's gonna be ok.".. "Yeah..because it's not happening to you..", Biting your lip so you dont laugh at an inappropriate time, Chillin Naked After A Shower Because Your Too Lazy To Get Dressed, I WAS in a good mood...until i saw something i didn't want to see , giving a sarcastic answer when someone asks a dumb question., did i ask for your opinion? no, so fuck off., There's 6,697,254,041 people in the world but i want you , I know alot more than you think I know. I just keep it to myself to save the trouble of an argument., I smile when my phone goes off and your name shows up , Facebook needs a "NOBODY CARES!" button., Having those moments where you miss everything that use to be., "I didn't do it" ... "Then why are you laughing?" ... "Cause, whoever did it is a freaking genius.", I want to talk to you, but I feel like I'm annoying you. , i like your bum, do you mind if i feel it , Creating situations in your head that will NEVER happen in real life., I don't care if it's rude to stare, you are hot, so I will stare., i hate being lied to by someone you really care about </3, She's ridin' solo... lol JK she's ridin' everyone, i still remember the day i met you... that was the day my life changed forever <3, I'D RATHER KNOW THE TRUTH, EVEN IF IT HURT'S ME!, Girls remember every single little thing., i hate it when you seem off with me :/ </3, shit happens. deal with it., like this if you miss someone right now., Whenever I make a mistake, I can't stop thinking about how stupid it was , Those moods where you just want to cuddle up to someone and fall asleep (l), First thing you do when you wake up is reach for your phone, `I wont forget, I wont forget..` `So did you bring it?` `Shittttt..`, i think i verbally abuse the people i love more than the people i hate, Dont say it, Prove it., Giving people really good advice, but never using it yourself., "I Have A Six Pack" "Where...?" "Under My Fat...It's Shy" , right now all i want to do is see you, kiss and cuddle you <3, i hate the feeling when you really want to see someone but you cant! , your not even worth an unlimited text., I've changed? Nah. Just grew up and got over your bullshit , Life's a bitch because if it were a slut it'd be too easy., Being in a relationship, with someone who actually cares about you & your feelings. (L), Don't cry. Just say 'fuck you' and smile. , pissing people off for your own enjoyment , why be in a relationship and cheat? why just not stay single?, a relationship. no fuss, nobody getting involved. just me and you please, To Dear Life, fuck you., Yeh bye ...LOL jk Please stay <3, I wanna tell you everything but im scared you wont care, I can not wait for the day when these boys realise what they have once had...and now lost!, "NO I NEVER!!" (whispers) "did you??" "yeah!!" , "I love him." "How long have you been dating?" " 2 days" "You're an idiot.", I Watched The Ball Cross The Net Line, England v Germany 27/06/2010, i'll bite you... no you wont. OUCH., You're my best friend, my superhero, my rock, my world, my comedian, my life. <3, "Guess what?". "What?". "I love you". <3, that feeling you get when the person you like smiles at you , Nobodys perfect, untill you fall in love with them., I'm tired of being nice to people who don't give a shit about me., "just go ask!"..."ok can you come with me??", You lost the best. Someday you'll realize that., i dont care how old i am. if you dont respect me, i dont respect you, boys that only need ONE girl, not 5, If you like me, Tell Me. If you miss me, Show it. If you love me, Prove it., 87x/59(1 x)=(18*7x)*(67-x) fuck this, I'm going to be a stripper., guys who can cry in front of their girlfriends are true men., YES. my status is from a song. its a subtle message to you. take a hint., sometimes all i wanna do is cry :'( <3, A relationship shouldnt ruin a friendship., Shes like my sister. You hurt her, ill hurt you., if a girl replies "k", you did something to piss her off., I hate you lol jk, i cant stop thinking about you, "It's gonna be ok." "Yeah because it's not happening to you ", I start typing i see you typing i stop you stop WTF? keep typing, someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else., You confuse the fuck out of me., I hate boys who think they can get any girl., being called baby., The smell of petrol, FML - FUCK ME LATER, go fuck your self, If a girls says it is "alright" it is NOT alright., In My Defence..........I've Done Alot Worse, Those moods where you just want to cuddle up to someone and fall asleep (l), Dear Liver, I apologise in advance for Summer 2010., your rather sexy, a relationship. no fuss, nobody getting involved. just me and you please , Your Eyes <3, cuddles in bed (L), Tears are words the heart cant say.., I don't have the patience today to pretend you're not a twat, "thats cute". - "your cute.", I'm All Yoursand 342 more I Want a Boob Job

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music I use Music as an escape from my problems, Breaking Out Into Song From Words Someone Said In Normal Conversation, I'M THE BEST YOU EVER HAD, i hate it when chipmunk tells me to look for him and i can't find him., 'Where Do You See Yourself 15 Years From Now?'.. 'I See Myself Being Older', TRUST NO ONE, Cheryl Cole, DJ Talent, Shaun Smith, Music, Tinchy Stryder, Lloyd Daniels_Official, I'm a little bit lost without you, and I'm a bloody big mess inside., hey gorgeous. uhm, i mean FLAWLESS., Cant touch this!........except for you.. you can, i hate bullshitters!!, Peter Andre, RIP Michael Jackson, we love you., Wyclef, L, Lady Gaga, I Love Music!, JLS, Chase & Status, i need a hug please &#9829;and 13 more I use Music as an escape from...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Books Someday Someone Will Walk Into Your Life and Make You Realize Why It Never Worked Out With Anyone Else Someday Someone Will Walk Into...

Movies Disney Classics, We all have that friend who we think will die a virgin, He touched the butt...., I wish my life was like 'The Hills', I Don't Want to Sleep Alone Disney Classics

Television The best part of being off school ill, is watching Jeremy Kyle :], Hollyoaks, Britain's Got Talent, Waterloo Road, i wish i could stop, play, pause, record and delete parts of my life <3, I'm sorry, I love you

Fucking pathetic

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by Scotty C]
Lawrah
Premium Member

6th Nov 10 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alan-g-w

6th Nov 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye mate pathetic. what are they like.
Budgie

6th Nov 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stupidly long posts grind my gears
mart08uk

6th Nov 10 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people give away so much information without realizing it.. you could go through that and pick out parts and learn alot about them.
Jake

6th Nov 10 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe, Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

7 out of 10 girls have this on their page.
Lawrah
Premium Member

6th Nov 10 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe, Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

OMG! how fucking gay are these things.

http://youropenbook.org/?q=Marilyn+Monroe&gender=female

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by Lawrah]
Scotty C

6th Nov 10 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Budgie

I did try and link it but it didn't work
Jake

6th Nov 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:

OMG! how fucking gay are these things.

http://youropenbook.org/?q=Marilyn+Monroe&gender=female

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by Lawrah]

i werent too far off was i
Budgie

6th Nov 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Budgie

I did try and link it but it didn't work

its cool i knew what you were gettin at. and yes this annoys me too.
one group especially. i keep seeing it all the time, everyother week another girl adds it.

'men should be kicked in the balls once a week, if girls have to have a period'

fuck that annoys me
Jake

6th Nov 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how the fuck does that even make sense?
_Allan_

6th Nov 10 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotty C

6th Nov 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Allan
wwwNOOBcom

6th Nov 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"

Any lassie that says that is a fucking fruitcake and you should stay well clear
Winemaker

6th Nov 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wwwNOOBcom
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"

Any lassie that says that is a fucking fruitcake and you should stay well clear

This

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Likes & Interestes on FB 22 database queries in 0.2840831 seconds