corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa parts. Fully built 20XE, coilovers, Irmy alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa parts. Fully built 20XE, coilovers, Irmy alloys
lil_g

User status: Offline
10th Nov 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Since my corsa hasnt been on the road for 6 months it has no MOT or tax and I regret that I will not put anymore money into it, so it's time to let some of you inherit the pieces!

1. C20XE 4-1 large bore manifold. bought second hand and never been fitted. Would be perfect to add a few extra horses to your xe £100

2. Spax RSX coilovers. Height adjustable front, fixed 60mm (ish) rears. Gives an excellent but firm ride. £250. provisionally sold

3. Irmscher Twinspoke alloys. 16". very few kerbing marks. ET42 and fitted absolutely fine to my corsa on coilovers. all 4 have very decent tread. £350 ono.

4. BMC CDA air filter. Was again fitted to my XE and flowed effectively enough to run 152bhp. Would be ideal for another XE or any small block engine. £50.

5. Chrome inner door handles for a corsa. Upgrade your old plastic ones and improve the look of your interior. £10

6. Corsa GSi bumper. Sprayed in black. Usual stone chip marks on the front but otherwise in very good condition. Both side clips under the arches are broken. Comes with both fogs, splitter and the grille. £120 ono.

7. Fully colour coded rear bumper in black. £40 ono.

8. Full post 97 sport interior (electric windows and all) £100 ono

9. I will also be selling the shell with 20XE lump (with £700 worth of rebuilt parts) as well as the full conversion kit. New parts include cambelt, rollers, all gaskets and clutch. Would also come with the full XE exhaust. May be easier for the buyer to take the whole shell... especially if you're looking to convert your own corsa. £600 ono.

Don't hesitate to ask for more info.

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by lil_g]

[Edited on 03-12-2010 by lil_g]
lil_g

11th Nov 10 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edited and Up!
philip2

11th Nov 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

location would be useful matey
lil_g

11th Nov 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Located in Luton

Sorry, forgot I'd taken it off my profile!
lil_g

3rd Dec 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up!
connollygt30

4th Dec 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coilovers defo away mate? any pics of the bmc?
Nova_mike

5th Dec 10 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

do you have any of the jacking covers?

mike

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa parts. Fully built 20XE, coilovers, Irmy alloys 24 database queries in 0.0107641 seconds