corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wincscreen problem / FAO windscreen fitters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wincscreen problem / FAO windscreen fitters
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Nov 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last week i had a new windscreen fitted to my car. got a company to come out to fit it, but i can hear wind coming through the side of the windscreen as if its not air tight, driving on a motorway all you can hear is the wind flying in. when the bloke fitted it , he didnt take all the glue off, he just got a knife cut it off so it was flush / level and reglued it in. i did pull him up on this and that the seal round the outside wasnt completely down at the top, but he said give it a week, it will all dry and settle. so ive given it a week and still a big draft coming through the sides . phoned the bloke up and they said they'll try to get someone to look at it tomorrow.

just wanted to check first that this is fitted incorrectly , and so i can get a bit more clued up when they come.

cheers in advance.
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Nov 10 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think if it's clearly leaking then my guess would be that your suspicions are correct.
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought as much cheers
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep. Not fitted right

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wincscreen problem / FAO windscreen fitters 23 database queries in 0.0097511 seconds