corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » thieving tw*ts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author thieving tw*ts
scunnylad

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great had my car broke into last night, they did the usual trick of bending the passenger door open.
the cd player facia wasnt in so they must know the car as they took 6x9s sub amp a gamecube what was in a carrier bag and a few scratched off scratch cards.

they didnt check for change, take my cd's snap on tools, seat covers and floor mats?

wtf is the point of stealing something with a steet value of £40

its people like this what really fu*ck you off, its the 3rd different corsa ive had broke into.

rant over
Robo C20Let

13th Nov 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know gezza i had my zetec s fista stripped e.g. bumpers (both), spoiler and two wheels taken a few years ago when it was just 4 months old i was so pissed
Root

13th Nov 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'cus £40 is a lot to them.
Wait 'til benefits are reduced, crime like this will go up
sc0ott

13th Nov 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had my old corsa broken into as well last year. Took the cd player but left the remote for it And if they looked harder they could have took mu luke jacket which cost more than the cd player and my bag was there with my spare car key in it so it just goes to show how thick they can be.
Bonney

13th Nov 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think they go for what they can get away with easily.

Had mine done the other week. They smashed the boot lock, Climbed through the boot took my gym bag out of the boot (Which had my gym kit, ipod and gym membership card in) then rifled through the ash ttray and glovebox and took a few CDs out of the glove box!

They left my 6x9's, remote for the cd player, sub and amp in the car!
Root

13th Nov 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney

Had mine done the other week. They smashed the boot lock, Climbed through the boot took my gym bag out of the boot (Which had my gym kit, ipod and gym membership card in) then rifled through the ash ttray and glovebox and took a few CDs out of the glove box!

maybe they were overweight? they realised they could use the gym membership to get fit, and when not at the gym, they could listen to the ipod and go running...cd's are obviously for when at home doing squats and starjumps.
Ste M

13th Nov 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably smack heads wanting to sell something cheap so they can get their fix. And you just know they will take anything for the items.
oceansoul

13th Nov 10 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flame thrower under the sill type of alarm needed......

[Edited on 13-11-2010 by oceansoul]
Bonney

13th Nov 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by Bonney

maybe they were overweight? they realised they could use the gym membership to get fit, and when not at the gym, they could listen to the ipod and go running...cd's are obviously for when at home doing squats and starjumps.

Either that or some chav wanted a pair of reebok classics, umbro shorts and an ipod to look cool around the shops at night!
Gary
Premium Member

13th Nov 10 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some Cunt broke Into mine the other week. About £600 worth of tools in it and they took some paint stripper!

Prob cos the alarm went off and just grabbed something.

He left his torch too, so he lost more than he gained!!
Cavey

13th Nov 10 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate of mine had his broken into, he had the front on the cd player in the car, they only took the front of the stereo, and not the whole thing?

So now he can't use his radio, and unless they had the same model, i'm assuming they can't either, couldn't of taken too much longer to take the whole thing surely
N3CRO

13th Nov 10 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scunnylad
wtf is the point of stealing something with a steet value of £40

They don't do it for the value, they do it coz they think its funny.
boylers11

13th Nov 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had my Corsa broken into when I was at uni in Bradford. They rifled through the whole car and took a.....a torch and a £1 coin from the ashtray.
They left ALL of my CDs (says something about my musical taste ), a Saint Christopher necklace, a brand new electric shaver, 6x9's and a Sony headunit....we came to the conclusion it was the local hookers!!
Gaz

13th Nov 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb
Some Cunt broke Into mine the other week. About £600 worth of tools in it and they took some paint stripper!

What is £600 worth of tools doing in the car in the first place though?
Would you leave the same in actually cash in the car.

Hard lesson to learn but I seriously try my hardest to not leave valuables in the car.
Jamie-C

14th Nov 10 at 02:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't lock my Corsa when its on the drive with them being so easy to get into, if they want in they'll get in not caring about damage. Instead they can just pull the door handle

Plus my Rottweiler won't let any one near it
nibnob21
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 02:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had my car bumped into last night. No dents but the rear bumper was chipped all over the place and driver's side rear light is cracked. Not as bad as what happened to you I know, but I just hate how dishonest people are and how they just expect you to do deal with the consequences of their shitty actions!

MX5 Project Thread
Root

14th Nov 10 at 05:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i had my car, it was alarmed, just a corsa. But I'd lock it even if popping into a shop. Never locked the glovebox, it had all my CDs in but never locked it. Lock it and they have a reason to break into it. They're hardly difficult to break into.

I once left a fiver on display in my car by total accident when I was drunk (wasn't drink driving, was just drunk and getting something out my car), decided to leave myself £5 for petrol for the next day, anyway. same night, car broken into and they swiped the fiver, leaving my dad's sat nav that I also accidentally left in the glovebox

close call. But £15 for a spare window from scrappys and fitted by my dad = £20 loss. Hard lesson learnt but could have been worst
scunnylad

14th Nov 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well cops did f*ck all was too wet aparantly but there was fingerprints clearly visable. but a friend of a friend got offerd my sub so ive reclaimed that, we know that its a shoplifting smackhead from around the area so were of to go claim my other stuff back and compensation for the door...... wether its paid in money or a beating
Gaz

15th Nov 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well cops did f*ck all was too wet aparantly but there was fingerprints clearly visable. but a friend of a friend got offerd my sub so ive reclaimed that, we know that its a shoplifting smackhead from around the area so were of to go claim my other stuff back and compensation for the door...... wether its paid in money or a beating

Nice, create more problems for yourselves...
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Nov 10 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People will keep doing it if you don't teach them a lesson though, the police are useless.
richc

15th Nov 10 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
quote:

Nice, create more problems for yourselves...

His decision. Being a 'scunny lad' he is probably rough and likes a good fight, so the other lad might not do it again
Ojc

15th Nov 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Northern
Graham88

15th Nov 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had my Corsa broken into. They just take things that get cash quick. They took a cd case but they were all CD-r's, Sat Nav, Ipod, shoes and my meat pie. I was quite annoyed about the pie really as I was hungry.

Threw the stereo front on the floor so obviously just some smackhead.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » thieving tw*ts 23 database queries in 0.0167921 seconds