corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sick of it already......french car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sick of it already......french car
DENHOLM666

User status: Offline
21st Nov 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so the mrs recently got a new car that i did not want but she wins as always. its a 205gti with the 406 sri turbo engine, been looking for performance cams etc etc for ages cant seam to find any, can anybody point me in the right direction. Also looking for a bonnet, 2 doors, a front window dash and interior or a full car going cheap any help would be very helpful.
dava.

21st Nov 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cat cams will do a stage 3 cam for suh an engine ,
if your struggling for info or need some pro help check this thread out - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=580154
and can get intouch with the guys at SOS Motorsport by nipping into there place or giving them a call-
SOS Motorsport Burnbank Road, Falkirk, United Kingdom, FK2 7PE
Phone - 01324 611130

built many diffrent kinds of 205s including 8v turbos, supercharged gti6's , 16v turbos etc etc
DENHOLM666

21st Nov 10 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate its running about 180bhp i think might be more never had it tested but i want to push it over the 200bhp
dava.

21st Nov 10 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need cam and turbo to push it up to the 200 mark, as youll see if you had a read at the build thread in that link, his 205 was originally an 8v turbo
like i say if your stuck or need work done they are the guys to go to for any kind of custom work
connollygt30

21st Nov 10 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

James neil of JN Developments who built my car is your man,absolute legend with 205's,he has a big big bhp one in the now for mapping,u2u me for his number if you are serious

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sick of it already......french car 22 database queries in 0.0259628 seconds