corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Divers Watch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Divers Watch
_Allan_

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 10 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MUFF-Divers-M4-Unisex-Watch/dp/B003ICW76M/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1290352822&sr=1-2-fkmr0

Whittie

22nd Nov 10 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm imagining somebody unwrapping that tin on Christmas Day, with sheer fear on their face as to whats inside the box
AlunJ

22nd Nov 10 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twitch

22nd Nov 10 at 01:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The weight of the solid stainless steel head combined with the soft rubber strap gives MUFF Diving a new meaning; wear it if you dare

Sam
Premium Member

22nd Nov 10 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ the comment on there:

quote:
I like muff diving and this watch is just the ideal companion. Big, easy to read face with big hands, nice clear face and it's got a great strap-on. I find on long dives you often have to make sure there is enough oxygen so you don't go numb numb numb in the lips so a quick check of this essential item and you know when you have to come up for air. All in all this comes as a handy item to have on your wrist whilst diving of the muff variety.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Divers Watch 22 database queries in 0.1708648 seconds