corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need help with the pug lol (hydrolic lifters)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need help with the pug lol (hydrolic lifters)
jon-valver

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 10 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically the followers (tappets) they are hydrolic so you cant ajust them. so my problem is when cold the car is fine an dandy, but when it warms up the lifters (tappets) start tapping. and its very very anoyyin. but it only does it when its warm. so it has the standard 106 gti engine (tu5j4) but there is basically the newer version of the engine out in the c2 vts and other cars its called (tu5jp4) i was thinking could i use a set of hydrolic tappets out of one of those as my freind has a set and the tapping is really getting on my nervs.

ive been reading and aparently they are the same size tappet but underneeth is every so slightly different i was just wundereing would this bugger anything?

[Edited on 23-11-2010 by jon-valver]

jon-valver

23rd Nov 10 at 02:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres the difference...
jon-valver

23rd Nov 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need help with the pug lol (hydrolic lifters) 22 database queries in 0.0080509 seconds